We respect the Copyright Policy and intellectual property rights of others and do not allow the posting, uploading or transmission of materials that infringe upon another party’s intellectual property rights. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, you can provide us with a written communication that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- The URL or specific location on our website where the infringing material can be found.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you attest under penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf.
- Your contact information, including your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
Please email your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement to [email protected]
If we receive a proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We will also notify the alleged infringer of your claim and provide them with the DMCA statutory Counter Notification procedure, which they can use to respond to your claim and request that we restore the material.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from our website and/or service as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written Counter Notification to us. Your Counter Notification must include the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where it appeared before removal.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Provincial Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside Canada, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement or the party’s agent.
- Your name, address and telephone number.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please email your Counter Notification to [email protected]
Upon receiving a valid Counter Notification that meets the above requirements, we will restore the removed or disabled material, unless we receive notice from the party that filed the original Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement informing us that they have filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please note that filing a false notification or counter notification may result in liability for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.